Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Do The Right Thing!

          One time I was asked to skip class with a few other friends. It was hard telling them "no" because they were my friends, but I knew skipping was the wrong thing to do. I was thinking I would upset them if I said no, and it was pretty weird that they didn't. They understood and I went to class.
          I'm glad that I didn't let myself fall into peer pressure that day. I was just happy they understood instead of making me do it. I learned not to give into peer pressure easily and always stay true to myself. Some people are afraid to say no, but I think no one should ever be pressured into something they do not want to do. 
          This day was a learning experience for me. I think I will always remember how I didn't fall into peer pressure that day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment