Friday, October 5, 2012

Presidential Debate 1

My thoughts on the Presidential Debate is that they brought up many important topics that really need to be talked about and the debate was really interesting!

 Some issues that were brought up were, Healthcare, the economy,taxes, jobs,the government, Obama-care,education,reforms,the army,economic growth,dept, deficits,Medicare,Medicaid are just some of the issues brought up in the debate.

I understood that there are many problems in the economy and in many other places in the government.

Some of the language they use was confusing and some of the topics I didn't really know to much about since I'm young but mostly all of the debate was pretty understandable.

I think President Obama expressed his feelings and views because Mitt Romney kept repeating himself and didn't answer some of the questions and didn't really benefit elderly people! Romney also changed some of the things that he already said and made it really confusing!! So in-conclusion I think President Obama is in a better situation to continue being president!!

1 comment: